Hey everyone. Kailly here. It's been a bit quiet here lately. Please keep my blog buds in prayers. Ashley has been having a lot of pain with a dislocated shoulder. Shannon's daddy has been in and out of the hospital this week with stroke related problems. So, if you're the praying type, pray for them and their families.
I don't have much I feel like posting on, so I thought I'd let you all get to know me a little better with some random facts!
- I drive a Kia Sorento.
- N is seriously addicted to cheese.
- I don't really like cheese.
- My husband and I have completely different parenting styles. This has led to a few headaches.
- I love Disney movies. Faves? Little Mermaid, Beauty And the Beast, Finding Nemo.
- We are unsure if we will have another baby. Though, I think we will. Names are already chosen!
- L and I honeymooned in Mexico!
-N has 6 teeth and molars are almost in.
- I am considering opening a home business of tutus, bows, and bow holders.
- I like to shop for N, probably way too much. But, with how my mom raised me, I just can't help wanting to always give her the best.
- I'm close to my Dad, step mom and step dad.
- I have dreams that tend to come true within days. I've always felt it was a curse, but I'm learning how to find it as more of a gift.
- I pray before meals, and over my family before bed every day. I can't sleep until I pray.
- N loves to swim.
- N talks really well for her age. She is 14 months now. She shakes her head "yes" or "no" when I ask questions. She also is starting to put words together such as "hi mama." "I love you," "bye dada," etc.
- Currently, her favorite words are Lylla (our dog), and mama. My favorite thing is when she tosses her hands in the air, as In a duh statement.
- I worry that I may not be the best mom, but I give 1 million percent to my daughter daily.
- My best friend will be flying to CO in less than 2 weeks! My Daddy will be here 2 weeks after that!
- it takes me 30 minutes to get ready. That includes showering, blow drying my hair, straightening it, makeup and getting dressed. I hate taking time to primp so I've learned to do it quickly.
- N was born on the same day as her best friend! They are 10 hours apart :)
- N still picks out her outfits everyday! And, we still tend to match, unplanned!
Any way, N is wrapping up breakfast as I type beside her. She slept in late since she has a summer cold. Though, today she seems much better!!!! I'm doing a happy dance!
Today, we will be doing a quick grocery store run, as well as a play date with a bestie and her kids! Other than that some rest and relaxation to make sure my princess continues to get all better!
See y'all later!