Saturday, May 25, 2013

The decision!

Hey all! Kailly here!

Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend. Memorial Day is such a special weekend. It isn't about the barbecues or the extra time off, but about those serving for our country. Those that have served and lost their lives. And, to me, it's about those risking their lives for our freedom past, present and future. Love this country and our military!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've made a decision about blogging. I'm going to take a month off. As much as I love to blog, our family is so busy right now. N is turning one in two weeks, and we will have family in town. Then the three of us are in a wedding two weeks later, so adding in all the showers, parties and wedding fun, we are jam packed! So, for the month I will likely be silent. Ill pop on if I can and will continue to share the girls posts!

Ill miss you all! See you in a month once the busy days subside a bit :)

Love,
Kailly

No comments:

Post a Comment